1. Evil happens when Good Men do nothing. (27.12.15)
2. Creaking gate last the longest.
3. Procrastination is the thief of time.
4. There is no such thing as the ideal time.
5. Do not be down, the sun is shining somewhere, you just can’t see it.
6. You cannot make an omelette without breaking eggs.
7. There is a peace only to be found on the other side of war.
8. Money is the lowest form of prosperity.
9. Relative time: if you sit on a park bench with a pretty girl, on hour passes in a moment, but if you sit on a hot stone, an hour passes in a moment.
10. The words we speak without engaging our brain are words that will happen because they are spoken from the spirit where the power is. ( …hmm ?)
11. Marriage is an eclipse of 2 people, but it takes effort to maintain an eclipse because the forces around strive to pull them apart…
12.Faith is always „Now”. Faith is not controlled by time.
13. FAITH WITHOUT CORRESPONDING ACTION IS DEAD.
14.Faith can only build on a solid foundation. The only solid unchanging foundation is God – Jesus Christ…
15. Waste not – want not
16. Fish and visitors go „off” after 2 days!
17. It takes 2 to make a marriage.
18. MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK.
19. You cannot please everybody all the time – No! You are lucky if you can please anybody any of the time!
20. NEVER PUT OFF TILL TOMORROW, THAT WHICH CAN BE DONE TODAY.
21. LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
22. When you speak to others, speak always to the seed of Jesus in them – this will keep you loving and respectful.
23. Nature hates a vacuum.
24. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.